Saturday 19 January 2013

its gonna be dot dot dot

hai hello n assalammualaikum...
auchak auchak... my washing machine (MWC)

this will be my first post in this blog...actually i have another blog that i thought already have 41 followers...
but i want some privacy towards my life.
and i notice that i am not a very talkative person (maybe) hehehe
but it is true when sometimes it hard to tell anyone about our probs n perasaan, right?

wow...rojak already...!

i try my best to manage my grammar but i still learning...hahahaha
first of all... the beginning of my life as a teenager is not very wonderful as others..but i still BERSYUKUR 'coz GOD still give me a life to live until now... my heart still beating..and i still breathing as normal as it is....

awesome!
 mmm.... a low profile person..yes yes yes....
not a very rugged person to be...
a trainee nurse NOT YET  a nurse lah.. nggeeeee

a very challenges life to travel but so many experiences as a traveller... i still want to travel in this BUMI ALLAH... got as many PAHALA as i can...and be a better person as my parents told me to be... :)

will meet you again MWC...

aassalammualaikum wbt...

No comments:

Post a Comment